Academic Year Starts: April to March
A child seeking admission to the school must first get his name registered. Registration is no surety for admission. Students are normally registered in the month of January for the Entrance Test to get admission for the next academic session.
Registration must be done via the link given in our website and student must be register before the test date. Admit card will be sent to your email id when registration is done.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Passport size photographs of the student
- Photograph of both the parents/guardian.
- Copy of birth certificate issued by the Municipality (duly attested).
- Copy of Child’s Aadhar Card (duly attested).
- Blood Group Report
- Proof of Residence
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother/ father having name of the child).
- Domicile Certificate of child or his/ her parents.
- Unique Identity Card of Mother/ Father /Child issued by the Government of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Registration Student...